Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A vineyard wedding...

I just finished some invitations for a lovely couple. Shout out to Danielle and Jay! They are having a summer wedding at a vineyard. How romantic! They were a pleasure to work with. I'll be seeing them a little more as I will be designing their programs, seating chart, and table numbers.

Danielle and Jay wanted something that reflected the vineyard theme, as well as their colors -- dark purple, and green.

After seeing ideas for what they liked, and going back and forth a little bit, we landed on this final product. These were printed on a linen paper. They feel great in your hands -- I love the texture.

One of my favorite parts is the quote at the top, as well as in the background. It says

"Their love continues to grow like a well-tended vineyard, growing stronger and more beautiful with time."

Perfect.


Congratulations to Jay and Danielle. I wish you the very best!

No comments:

Post a Comment