Monday, September 23, 2013

Harry Potter Printable

Last month, I finished the entire Harry Potter series. I picked the books up when they were first coming out in the 90s, but was distracted by other school work, so I only ever made it through book 4.

Recently, my brother purchased all the books, and he was kind enough to let me borrow them. Holy awesome series, Batman! It's no wonder they are wildly popular. 

Since reading them, I love to browse Pinterest for all of the meme's and prints. 


Here are some funny ones: 



LOVE this Harry Potter




Love Harry. 

re-reading my HP books for the nth time.  I never get tired of it, because through it I experience how it be to be a child once again..when life is easy as reading a book and pretending to be your own superhero

Here is my own print. This is one of my favorite quotes, from Book 5. 




No comments:

Post a Comment