Monday, October 14, 2013

Insta - Monday?


I was out of town last weekend, and wasn't organized enough to schedule an Insta-Friday blog post! So here we are... Insta-Monday instead :) 


Last Sunday, we went to lunch and a corn maze with some friends. It was a great day! However, our "fall activity" happened to land on an 80 degree humid, sunny day. Go figure! We had a blast anyway. 



Another Roxy picture... we had a pretty rainy week, and this little buddy was hanging out with me in my office. 


And here's a couple shots my sister took from the weekend. Her fiance recently moved to Baltimore because he was accepted in to the Police Academy. His graduation was this weekend. It happened to land on my birthday, so while I was traveling, Jessy and Nick treated me to a really nice seafood dinner!


The newly engaged couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment